Post #9- Once A Dancer, Always A Dancer.

“Life without ballet is pointeless”.


This Genius Hour and my 'Back to the Pointe' project have allowed my to once again be myself and continue with my love for dance.  Being back in the dance studio and back on pointe, as well as the journey, has allowed me to gain so much joy as well as confidence in my dancing capabilities. Dance, for me at least, is not something you grow out of or ever forget how to do. Being a dancer is who I am and my passion is within me. I once was a ballerina, and today - I still am. Dance was, and is everything in my life and I am very grateful to have gotten Back to the Pointe. 






1 comment:

  1. Amazing work. The passion you have for dance is clearly demonstrated in your Genius hour blog. Everything that needs to be there as part of the rubric seems to be there.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME!!!

Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawna, a teacher candidate at Brock University, hoping to one day inspire students to be passionate about learn...